Running a Transcript as a Site Coordinator
First check to see if a student is finalized (complete) to know if a transcript can be run.
- Login to Maestro using your Site Coordinator Role for the school you wish to
- Click the Enrollments Tab
- On the left panel click All Enrollments
- Enter the child's last name and hit Enter to search
- Check the status.
- If it is Active the student has not been finalized yet and no transcript can be run. The student may have submitted the final assignment, however the teacher may need 1-3 days to complete the grading and notify IT to finalize the student.
- If the status is Complete then a transcript can be run.
If the student is complete you can run a transcript by following the steps below:
- Login to Maestro using your Site Coordinator Role for the school you wish to access
- Click the Reports Tab
- Click Custom on the Left Panel under Reports
- Look for MVA Transcript (for Mater schools) or SVA Transcript (for Somerset schools) or AIS Transcipt (for Academica Schools)
- Click the Staircase icon next to MVA Transcript / SVA Transcript / AIS
- In the new form enter the Student’s Last Name and click Submit
- You can print or save the generated transcript from this page
If you run into difficulty:
- Make sure your pop up blocker is turned off
- Verify you selected the correct Role at login (if you have more than one role or school)
- Email our IT Help Desk for System/Computer related issues email@example.com